Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm In Love!!!

No, I have not found a new man :-)...Andy and Ethan are still the loves of my life.

I have found the cutest crib bedding for Cara...I actually already bought a 6-piece set, but found another set that is way cuter and cheaper and it has 9-pieces!! I bid for it on ebay today and won it for $100.00. I am so excited to start the baby's room now! (I have to thank my sister for this find, because we were looking for her when I came upon this bedding)

Here is a pic of the new bedding.... I think for the walls we are going to do a light pink on the top half and a chocolate brown on the bottom half with a chair rail in the middle. What do ya'll think??

3 comments:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I LOVE IT!!! SO CUTE!

Holly said...

Glad to have found you on facebook and blog :) check out our site.

Gabe & Hannah said...

So Cute- Ella has a diaper bag and mini purse in the same pattern. I of course am partial to the pink/brown nursury since that is what I did too...it will look adorable!