Sunday, June 29, 2008

Belly Picture and Procrastination

Since it has been a month since my last belly shot, here it is, as requested by Heather. 7 months down and 2 to go!! Although I love being pregnant, I am starting to get some unfortunate side effects this time around...namely varicose veins and swelling...sounds appealing, right?? It is all worth it, though, to get a beautiful baby girl at the end of it.

Now about procrastination...we have not even begun to put the nursery together. I think I had Ethan's nursery ready by the time I was 20 weeks along...2nd time around we are a little slower with getting things ready. Hopefully we can start it this weekend since Andy gets a long weekend.

Now for some sad news....Ethan slept in his big boy bed last night for the first time. He did really good going to sleep, but woke up at 5:45am because he couldn't find his binkie and then it took him awhile to get back to sleep. All in all, it wasn't a bad first try.....but it made me really sad to think that my little boy is growing up, so he is back in his crib tonight. :-) I think he is more ready than me to move into a big-boy bed. We will have to make the transition sometime soon because Cara will need a place to sleep when she gets here.




2 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

I had a really hard time letting Elizabeth move into a big girl bed as well... It is sad when they are not "babies" any more! And when they leave their crib it is almost official! But you'll have another one in a crib again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

pull the track pants and knickers down mum show me pu--y