Sunday, June 01, 2008

We Went Cold Turkey!

No, I did not pick up a nasty habit of smoking or anything.....I am talking about getting Ethan off the bottle completely. Although, I think the bottle might be as addictive as nicotine. :-) I decided to start this adventure over the weekend so Andy would be home to help me out. Surprisingly it has gone way better than I thought and bedtime has not even been rough...except for tonight he just doesn't want to go to sleep but I don't think it has anything to do with the bottle.

Also, here is my monthly belly pic. 6 complete months and only 3 to go (unless this baby decides to be sweet and come a couple weeks early).



Here are a couple of cute pics I have taken lately of Ethan doing his favorite things.

Ethan loves to sit in the drivers seat and pretend he is driving (car is off and keys are not nearby...of course)



Here is Ethan playing in the rain with his cousins...He had a blast doing this!


Ethan washing dishes...I know he will grow out of this...bummer!



Ethan loves to make messes out of his food instead of really eating it. He will often try to feed it to whoever is around.

2 comments:

Heather said...

so i know i haven't seen you guys in a good 2 weeks but holy cow!!! i can't believe your belly!!!! its slowly but surely stickin out there! cute!!!
and in this last picture of ethan eating he looks like a 3 year old -- he just looks so much older in this picture!!!! i can't believe it!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Cute pictures- Congratulations on the bottle thing! I know we've always been shocked at how easily our kids have given up stuff too (like a passy)- I think it hurts the parents more than the kids sometimes as we worry so much about scaring them in some way.