Sunday, June 15, 2008

Family Fun and Fathers Day

First and Most Important...Happy Father's Day to all fathers especially mine and my husband. They are both great fathers and I would not trade them for the world. Ethan loves his "daddy" soo much. It is the first thing he thinks about when he gets up in the morning and he runs when he hears daddy's car pull into the garage in the evening.

Secondly, we have had visitors this weekend and it has been a blast. Andy's parents and 2 sisters are in town to visit. We celebrated Andy's Dad's B-day on Saturday. We went to the favorite Texas Roadhouse and then had some really good homemade carrot cake (that I made, pat on the back). We also baked sugar cookies all Sat. morning for the primary children to decorate on Father's Day. They turned out really good. I could not have done it without Andy's sisters. Ethan has been so pleasant this weekend! I think he really likes the attention that he gets from his aunts and grandparents. I will post some pictures of family and Father's Day soon.

0 comments: