Monday, July 14, 2008

Out of Love....didn't last long!

Well, I received my bedding that I thought "I Loved", but I don't. The pictures were way better than the real thing. The quality of the fabric was not as good as I would like or thought it would be. So, the bedding is being returned and I am on a hunt to find some cute pink/brown bedding. My husband says he does not support this venture, since I already have bought some Ladybug bedding that he thinks will do just fine (I am going to return it also. :-) ).....but now I am really stuck on the pink/brown theme and want to find something in those colors. So, wish me luck, because I really need to make a decision quick so we can do the baby room before she gets here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husbands just don't understand how important these things are! Check out the "Mod Ladybug" at JCPenney. It seems like a mix between the two and hopefully a better quality! I can't believe you aren't done with it yet!

Stoddard Family said...

That's a major bummer about the bedroom set. It was so adorable. We don't have our little ones room ready yet either. Oh and I couldn't believe that at the concert when you fell no one helped you. That's horrible.

tiki_lady said...

I thought that deal was too good to be true. I'm glad you did not hurt yourself and you and Cara are ok. Maybe Penney's will have something good.

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

Target has some cute pink and brown bedding, how are you feeling? is baby kicking? so exciting...