Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cara Lynn's Birth

As most of you have heard...we have a new little addition to our family. Cara Lynn was born Aug. 28 at 12:23 and weighed 8lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long. For a quick synopsis on the labor....it was 3 1/2 hours long and required little pushing (16 min). I am very lucky to have quick labors! Cara is doing wonderfully...so far she is a very chill baby and sleeps wonderfully at night, hopefully that does not change! I actually had to wake her up twice last night to feed her, who knows when she would have woken up. Mom is feeling pretty good, recovery the second time around seems much quicker. Ethan is busy adjusting to his new little sister, but he seems to already love her very much. He wakes up saying "Where's baby" and likes to hug, kiss, and try to hold her.

Here are a couple of pics from the day of birth. I will post more pictures soon!









12 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

yeah! pictures of your beautiful baby! what a lucky woman you are to have such fast deliveries! i hope you are feeling well and i hope she keeps up the good sleeping! congratulations!

lisset said...

congratulations! your little ethan looks like he is going to be such a sweet big brother. nice job guys!!

Brandi said...

I was at school when I got your text and had to hold my mouth so I wouldn't disrupt class!! She is beautiful and the boys can't wait to see her. Congratulations-we love you guys!!

Heather said...

she is so CUTE!!!!! your mom showed me the pictures she had on her camera today before sacrament started -- she is so, so, so CUTE!!!!!! my favorite picture is the one your parents have on their proud granparents pin. i can't wait to meet her!!!!

Steph and KO said...

YEAH! Baby has arrived and your family looks so cute. I am so happy everything went so well. Cara is a cutie with all her hair and super cute hat...wish they had a bow on them when I had Rhylee. Congrats to the family!

Teri Lynn said...

My mom just called and said you guys paid her a visit with sweet Cara. I just had to get on and see her pictures. What a cutie! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went so smooth.

gretchen said...

Wow! precious little girl. You make mothering seem so easy! Congratulations to you and Andy and Ethan. Wish I could hold her and take her picture. I miss you guys and can't wait to see her sweet little girl face!!!

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Congrats girl! I am so happy for you guys! A sweet beautiful girl and 2 kids is a different world...huh!??!! YAY! Well come and see me soon, so I can get some cute shots of her! You guys are glowing!

tiki_lady said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everyone is healthy and Ethan is loving her. Take tons of pics!

Whitmire Family said...

Your baby is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. That is awesome you had such a fast labor and you look great in all the pics!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Congratulations! I'm am so excited for y'all to have a beautiful little girl...she is so sweet to hold all cuddly and content! I can't wait for her and the boys to buddy up...they'll be cute playmates!

Anonymous said...

beautiful p-s-y she has I want a taste