Friday, September 05, 2008

So the first week home with Cara has been pretty good. Besides one night, she has been sleeping beautifully. Every night I am nervous that she is going to change and be up all night, but it has not happened yet. As you will see in the pictures, Ethan loves his sister and loves to cuddle with us. My mom has been with me this week to help, which has been wonderful! She even took Cara one night (just in another bedroom) and let me get a whole nights rest. It was great!

Here are a couple of pics from this week...

Cara leaving the hospital


Ethan and Cara chillin, watching tv.


Our little white trash boy...Ethan running around outside in just a diaper.


Cara in her favorite spot...the Boppy! Love that thing!


Mommy, Ethan, and Cara in all their morning glory.


Nana, Ethan, and Cara

8 comments:

Steph and KO said...

What a beautiful little girl and Ethan looks like he's having fun with her. I love the morning pic. There's something great about that morning cuddling that cannot be beat. Isn't it fun to have pink stuff now! Go Nana for all the help! Get some rest!

tiki_lady said...

Ethan is so cute! I can't believe he is sucking a pacifier! I loved the boppy also! Cara is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! Thats nice of your mom to stay and help out. Hope it keeps going well for you!

Whitmire Family said...

I am glad you are adjusting well to having 2! She is so beautiful and sweet! I loved holding her the other day. She smelled so good...I will have to get some of that lotion you use when I have another baby!

lisset said...

how do you look that good after having a baby?!?!
both your kiddos are adorable and how fun for your ethan to have a little sister! :)

Alex said...

Oh she is beautiful !!! Congratulations !! What a cute family. I especially like the picture of Nana :) Hey Cheryl- give me a call sometime K :)

Erika said...

Oh what a sweet baby! I love the pink outfit she went home in! :) You look great JeNece!

Heidi said...

What a cute baby and Ethan is SO cute!! We are so sad we weren't able to come out for the blessing. I hope it was all wonderful!! Hope to see you soon and I hope you're getting some sleep. Those newborn days are so sweet, but sometimes exhausting!! We miss you guys!!