Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cara's Blessing and Random Pics

So, I have not been posting alot lately, but I have a good excuse...2 children under the age of 2...need I say more!

Cara was blessed this past weekend and Andy's parents were able to come down for it, which was great. The blessing was beautiful...I think my children's blessings are the only times that I have seen my husband get emotional. The in-laws visit was also great. We went out to eat alot (Yum Yum) and we played lots of "Hand and Foot". Here are a couple of pics for your enjoyment.


Ethan all ready for church...what a cute boy (now if we could just get rid of that binkie)

Happy Family after blessing

My parents and us

Andy's parents and us

The whole gang



Cara's First Bath



This is how my little girl likes to sleep!


Brother and Sister...how sweet!!


Sleeping Beauty

4 comments:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

What a beautiful family! So sorry we missed the blessing(heard it was awesome), but we were at the beach...but next kid we will try to be in Europe, Mexico or something else like that! JK-LOL! Also teach your son how to use a paci! Beautiful Cara!

Steph and KO said...

I love the brother and sister pics. Those are the best! Looks like the blessing went well, and you're already back to a size nothing! Everyone looks great!

lisset said...

how fun! tell tiffany congrats on the impending baby! you famiyl is growing so fast!

Alex said...

Little Cara is so beautiful ! Congrats to you and Andy. What a nice looking family !
I am still hoping someday our families can get together again !!!