Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cara's Newborn Pics

Last Thursday we went and got Cara's newborn pics from the most wonderful photographer....she is typically a pretty chill baby, but she was a mess (literally) during the session. We had her diaper off for alot of the pictures and that cold air really got things going...she pooped on blankets and peed on blankets, me, and dad. Despite it all, the pics turned out great. Click on this link for a sneak peak http://hnmphotography.blogspot.com/

Secondly, this week was my first week alone with my two kiddos....I definately stay alot busier these days. I have gained a greater respect for all those moms out there with more than one child (Not that I don't respect moms with one child), it is not easy. It is a juggling act but I love every minute of it.

4 comments:

tiki_lady said...

one two easy schmeazy add a third in there and really shake things up! Two was really difficult for me to get used to in the beginning. Everyone tells you how wonderful two kids are. hello, they take a lot out of you. If it doesn't than their not doing enough. ::wink:

tiki_lady said...

oh, I wanted to say when shooting newborns they should have had the heat up more or at least a space heater, especially for how young she is. It makes for very comfortable happy babies! pass the tip along.

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Jenece, you thought it was cold in there? Wow! I was burning up and I thought it was warm, and usually it has been just because of the garage and no AC in there yet....Oh well! It worked we got some great shots and I have found each baby is different and some like it cold, warm, and hot! Thanks! Glad you like them! I have a really cute one of Ethan on that little motorcycle! so funny HA!

gretchen said...

These are precious. I hate that I missed the moments with Cara! She is beautiful. I am so glad you had these done. I can't wait to meet her!