Thursday, August 07, 2008

Consignment Buy and Birthday

There is a consignment store close to my house that I just found out about...dangerous, I know. I found a really cute winter outfit the other day and thought I would share..



Here are a couple pics from my birthday. I got a free massage from my massage therapist, which was awesome. I also got highlights, a purse/wallet, bubble bath stuff, and money! I also got one of my favorite foods right now for dinner...coconut shrimp at Outback. It was delicious! Ethan's present to mommy was eating his food all day...which is a rarity.



My mom and sister decorated my cake...thought it turned out really cute!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! I love the cake. :) And that outfit is too cute! I love shopping at consignment shops!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday:)!!!!!!!!