Sunday, February 17, 2008

Determined to Blog Regularly!....And Ethan Dancing

For awhile I have been looking at everyone else's blogs, but not participating myself...So I have decided it is time to be a participant and try to keep family and friends updated on our growing family. So here we go!

Our first big announcement is that we are pregnant with our second child that will be due Sept. 6. We are excited but I am not enjoying pregnancy yet with all my stomach aches. I will post belly pics when I start really showing. Right now I just look like I have gained a little around the middle! ;)

Ethan has recently started dancing on cue...but he especially likes to dance to music. Here is a little clip of our 14 month old who has more rhythm than both of his parents. Enjoy!

4 comments:

tiki_lady said...

JeNece, that is so freakin' adorable! I love it!!

tiki_lady said...

I am so excited! Now you can help post recipes and pictures to the family blog! POST POST POST! I know you like to bake. All you need is a picture with your recipe that you and your family have tried. send me your email so I can add you as an author.

Erika said...

That's so cute! Valery is 13 months and she spins in a circle to dance. Lydia used to dance like Ethan. I look forward to your future posts!

Sarah said...

Ethan is so cute! I am going to add a link on my blog to your blog...fyi.