Monday, March 03, 2008

Fun In the Park on a Warm Day

Finally, we had a warm sunny day!! Since Ethan and I have been staying in the house lately because of our cold rainy days, I thought I should take advantage of a warm day and go outside and play! Today the weather was absolutely beautiful with highs reaching low 70's. This was Ethan's first time on a big playground and he loved it. He especially loved the swings and the slides. The whole time on the swings he was laughing uncontrollably. I guess it was soo much fun he could not contain himself. He is such a daredevil though, I could not look away for one second. We had lots of fun and got really dirty. Dirt in the hair, ears, etc. I guess I should get used to it, because there is soo much more to come. Here is a picture of Ethan on the swing. He looks a little tipsy, I know, but I was having a hard time getting a good one.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

I know the dirt is hard for you. but I am so proud of you that you still let him get down and dirty! What a cutie. I can just hear him laughing!!!

tiki_lady said...

J- I was the same way. I still let them have fun, though. However, my diaper bag was always 3 times the size as anyone else's because I carried around 3 sets of clothing for M and 2 sets for S and an extra top for me, in case they get me dirty. Then again, that was when my 2 children only wore Polo, Guess and Gap.(and that was during our poor years) We had the best thrift stores, friends and family. Have more than 2 and then they out number you and your biggest concern is making sure you leave with all of them and you don't take home any extras. Our clothing budget has now been replaced by an ever increasing grocery budget.LOL