Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Results Are In....

We are having a GIRL!!! Yippee! Now I have lots of shopping to do! :-)

This little girl was being stubborn though. I actually went on Saturday to get the 3d/4d ultrasound and find out the gender, but she was not cooperating and the tech could not even give a guess as to what the sex was..It was a bummer and because the tech was trying so hard to find the gender, we did not get good pics. So they said I could come back today (Sunday) and try again. I ate a candy bar on the way there hoping to give the baby a jolt of energy so she would move around and show herself.....sure nuf she did. We had a great session and got lots of good pictures. My dad, mom, and sister went with us both days, they were troopers.

So here are some pictures of our baby girl....



7 comments:

Steph and KO said...

YEAH!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys! A precious girl on the way. That candy bar must've worked. Congrats!

gretchen said...

YIPEE..i just got your text..I had to check out the blog to see. I am so excited. Congratulations!

lisset said...

congrats!!! little girls are so not my territory, but you will be fantastic!
have fun stocking up on pink, polka dots, and flowers!!!

tiki_lady said...

woohoo, I knew it! congrats!

Erika said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! I love ultrasounds!

Alex said...

How exciting ! Cograts !
Good excuse for eating a candy bar - brilliant :)

gretchen said...

You just got an award...you make my day. Check my blog to get the pix.